Business Purchasing Agreement for Credit Card Accounts
Business Purchasing Agreement For Credit Card Accounts
The following terms and conditions apply to purchases made on SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. business accounts. Use of such accounts constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions in effect at the time of purchase. This Business Account Agreement is between you as the Customer and SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC., a Puerto Rico corporation that operates under the trademark and trade name SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC.
1. Purpose of a business account: The SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. business account program is exclusively designed for qualified companies to purchase, from SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. in the United States, SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. merchandise to be used solely for business / corporate gifts, awards and recognition programs. Business accounts may not be used for personal purchases. SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. merchandise and the SPELLBOUND HAIR name and trademarks may not be used by the business account for any reason, including without limitation, promotional or commercial purposes. SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. merchandise cannot be purchased for resale. SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC., at its sole discretion and for any reason or no reason whatsoever, may grant and/or revoke business account status or privileges at any time.
2. Administrators and authorized purchasers: Business accounts can only be established with an executed application submitted to and approved by SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. Business account Principals and employees, designated as Administrators shall be authorized to make changes to the business account. Business account employees, designated as Authorized Purchasers, shall be authorized by the Principal or Administrators to make purchases. Business account Principals and Administrators may permit Administrators to be Authorized Purchasers for their respective business accounts.
3. Changes of information: It is the responsibility of the account Principal to annually review the account information and advise SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. of any changes. All changes must be provided to SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. by letter, by e-mail or by accessing the SpellBoundHairBoutique.com/business-account website.
4. Exclusions: Business accounts may be used only in the United States. The following products may be purchased on a business account at full retail value: Non-SpellBound Hair brand hair extensions: bundles, closures, and frontals. Electronic Gift Card (EGC) abuse, including without limitation, the resale of EGCs, may lead to business account suspension and closure/revocation, at the sole discretion of SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC.
5. Discount: Business account purchases may be made by fax, in a domestic retail location, or by contacting SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. order specialists at 787.370.3200 and following the prompts. Merchandise not listed in exclusions, including Electronic Gift Cards, are subject to a standard 15% discount. Discounts will not be applied retroactively. SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. reserves the right, at its sole discretion to change, limit or eliminates any offered discount at any time.
6. Quantity: SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. reserves the right to limit the quantity of merchandise sold to any business account.
7. No purchases for resale: By executing the business account application, the business account represents and acknowledges that it shall not purchase any SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. merchandise for resale. Business account shall not appoint and shall have no authority to appoint any distributors or third parties to sell or otherwise distribute SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. merchandise. The business account shall not engage in transshipping of SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. merchandise. The business account shall not deliver or sell SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. merchandise to those engaged in the business of supplying SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. merchandise to unauthorized outlets.
8. Returns: SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. merchandise purchased under a business account may be returned in original condition for credit within thirty (30) days of shipment unless designated non-returnable at time of purchase. Custom-designed, etched, engraved or embossed merchandise or merchandise bearing Customer's logo or name is not returnable unless it does not conform to agreed specifications. Any additional alterations including lengthening or shortening of pieces are non returnable. Excess or habitual returns may subject to closure of the business account.
9. Tooling and dies: Tooling and dies remain the property of SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. If the business account has been invoiced and paid for tooling, it shall be held by SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC.and owned by the business account.
10. Rights to designs: SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC.retains the rights to all product designs. The business account name or logo shall not be used by SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. except as authorized by the business account.
11. Changes: SpellBound Hair Boutique, LLC. reserves the right to limit credit, close the account, and/or change these terms and conditions from time to time. Failure to enforce any provisions of these terms and conditions shall not prejudice the right of enforcement at some future time. These terms and conditions supersede all prior terms and conditions.